Monday 30 March 2020

The Significance of 22:22 for Lou

Great stuff!

Hey, let me get a bit Sue and Barry on you for a moment please as there are just too many ingredients for me to let it pass without comment!

Before we went to Centerparcs, Lou and I were stood in the kitchen chatting about coincidences or petunia oil or something and Lou momentarily became very numerological on me. He asked if I ever looked at clocks and kept seeing the same time more often than I'd normally expect, and whether I had pondered upon the possibility of this phenomenon holding any significance for me.

Don't think I said anything to that really.

Then he was just about to tell me what significance it held for him, but something happened and we were both wrenched out of Mystic Meg Land suddenly.

What's compelled me to tell you this now (apart from Covid-19), is that I was on facebook just now and saw that my friend had posted an article at 22.22pm last night (about Covid-19 surprise, surprise!).

I suddenly thought to myself "Ooh!! I must tell Di to ask Lou to tell her to pass onto me, the rest of his story that was cut short. What is the significance of looking up and seeing 22:22 for Lou? I want to know.

So I fired up whatsapp and noticed there was already a message from you there, and it had been sent at the time which I keep being badged by and holds a deep significance for me.

11:11. 

This time presents itself on a daily basis and makes me feel like my Dad is around somewhere in the ether of the perpetually present. Probably spying on me or making sure I've not amok! 😂

So I guess I just wanted to know if the significance of Lou's 22:22 is similar to my one of 11:11?

Does Lou seeing that time on the clock face indicate that a loved one who has passed away is present? X

No comments:

Post a Comment