Sunday 7 June 2020

Letter to D

Morning D!

Yeah, the last time I was in ASDA was the day I got back from Centerparcs. I walked in wearing my black face mask and everyone was still only concerned with stockpiling bog rolls and hand sanitiser. Bumper to bumper they were, in queues snaking the aisles, all chatting away with fervid excitement like kids about to go to Blackpool on a school trip. Absolute nutters! 😂

It's so important to be able to think for yourself these days and not rely upon others for your own commonsense.

Glad you've been going for nice walks. I think I'm only gonna go out from sunrise onwards now as I want each outing to be poignant and I like the sense of having time to converse with nature one to one, with no one able to eavesdrop.

Unfortunately when I got back in the house and looked at the pics I'd taken, I didn't like any of them. Not because of the scene or composition, but because I had this mode on my phone activated called HDR mode which imbues everything with a horrible saturating vivacity that makes everything look crap. So I don't even want to look at the photos I took never mind share them with anyone! 😂

But I did save one though, which was of the climbable tree next to the bench that faced the sunlit open field. I thought it best to have at least one souvenir people could use to help conjure up a sense of the space I'd being inhabiting. X

No comments:

Post a Comment