Sunday 24 January 2021

The Activities That Are Helping Me Most Through The Pandemic

The activities that are helping me most through the pandemic all seem to involve the restoration of some sort of environment, be it internal or external - as well as trying to find new ways to reach out to others who are struggling which feel less obvious and draw less attention to the seriousness of what's happening.

Self-medicating with Netflix story arcs and living vicariously through the journeys of other people's lives, whether real or fictitious, hasn't helped much. They've been like nice sugary treats in between meals and I already made the mistake of thinking I could sustain myself on boxsets early on.

But I finally got round to putting up the bird feeder I've had sitting there for weeks, and made some food for it at work which is roughly 75% insect suet and smells 100% rank.

One robin has approached but then did a u-turn in mid-air!

No comments:

Post a Comment