Sunday 23 February 2020

For you if it feels like you're supposed to be receiving something like this right now

I have to admit, right now,  is the best time in my life for me in all areas (apart from the wonga zone😂), but it's all come about very suddenly through going it alone and being prepared to give up everything my possessive sense of self felt it needed to have in order to obtain the contentment it longed for. 

So I obey myself a lot more these days. I work with my unconscious urges and impulses and never automatically override them or submit without first engaging in dialogue. Always striving to work in harmony with my self. In sympathy. In synchrony. 

Anyway... My point is that when I get back from work I'll send you over something I recorded when I was at an extremely low ebb. Not the lowest I've ever been, but not far off at all because I was carrying around with me a strong sense that time was running out for me, and that I was destined to remain trapped within the endless cycles my vices and bad habits I desperately needed to break free from.

I just wanted to tell you that I also have felt like I would never achieve what I always knew deep down was the one true destiny for me. Ive found that things coming to fruition is always just a matter of time, and it does take time to configure oneself into what is needed, especially when the external pressures we are battling are so great.

 But you see, that's why I think you have the brightest future going forward, because you're still here, striving to be the you you know you can be, despite the constant shit you have no choice but to deal with. 

I'm telling you. You've come out of the forge and have been hammering and tempering your form slowly, but gradually, into the shape you will eventually need, so it's only a matter of time. Just don't lose hope and everything will be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment